Business Risk Analyst
About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services for structured finance, private equity and real estate investments.
In 2022, TMF Group acquired Paraty Capital, a Brazilian fund management platform focused on private equity, infrastructure and Venture Capital funds.
About the profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or similar careers
- Knowledge of BC laws, standards, and best practices;
- Additional degree / certification in information technology would be an advantage;
- Relevant experience in a large organization;
- Experience in crisis and emergency and business continuity management;
- Experience in a supervisory role
About the role
- Direct and support in the development of Business Continuity plans and procedures and providing regular status updates to management;
- Develop, maintain, or implement business continuity strategies and solutions, including risk assessments, business impact analyses, and documentation of business continuity procedures;
- Plan, conduct, and debrief regular BC related drills and exercises to test the adequacy of existing plans and strategies, updating procedures and plans regularly;
- Act as a coordinator for continuity efforts after a disruption event by coordinating with the emergency and crisis management teams as required;
- Documenting the results of all tests and exercises, and identifying and implementing any recommended enhancements to the Business Continuity plans and procedures;
- Ensuring all personnel with specific Business Continuity responsibilities are adequately trained to fulfill those responsibilities;
- Identify, prepare and deliver awareness training to those with and without BC responsibilities;
- Organise and conduct or participate in BCM self assessments and audits and reviews and implement agreed actions;
- Organise and facilitate or participate in business impact analysis (BIA) and risk assessments and update the BCM plans and procedures on regular basis. Update and maintain their specific BC plans and procedures including revision of specific BIA and risk assessment;
- Review and ensure the company BCM is always kept compliant with the applicable laws, and selected standards and best practices;
- Coordinate with external emergency response organizations for local and regional preparedness efforts, activities, training, and emergency response as necessary;
- Support Process Safety & Risk Manager in the development of the Company Enterprise Risk Management System;
- Prepare and provide and follow up the necessary inputs into the company risk register and assist in keeping the register up to date;
- Administering contracts and service agreements with Business Continuity service providers;
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 31 Oct 2022 E. South America Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.