Junior Consultant (f/m) in Strategy and Transaction Real Estate
Junior Consultant (f/m) in Strategy and Transaction – Real Estate
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our Strategy and Transactions (SaT), Real Estate Team as of September 2022
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
To learn more about our service offerings, please visit What you can do here.
- You will be part of the preparation of business proposals, presenting our various real estate activities to new potential clients to develop new business opportunities and at the same time enabling you to create your own business network in the real estate sector.
- You will conduct feasibility studies and assess for external clients their land value / property value and advise them in their buy-and-hold or buy-and-sell strategy.
- You will develop your financial modelling skills, enabling you to assess the market value of various asset classes and create business plans for various asset classes.
- You will be involved in various financial real estate projects such as M&A Sell/Buy-side mandates and/or fundraising projects.
- You will be part of various project monitoring and coordination operations, from the early start of the project such as the obtention of a building permit until the final delivery of the project to the client.
- You will assist contract negotiations and prepare budget overviews, make sure that the time schedule of the development project is on track, consult public institutions and advise on space planning and technical design.
- You will help us to monitor various real estate markets across Europe and US and asset classes such as offices, residential units, shopping centers, healthcare facilities, among others.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You are highly motivated. We’re looking for logical thinkers with a passion for valuations and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our clients’ goals.
Qualifications: eligibility requirements include the following:
- You hold a master’s degree with a particular focus either in Real Estate and/or Finance or alternatively in Architecture and/or Civil Engineering.
- You are fluent in English and French; knowledge of German would be an advantage.
- During your studies you developed financial modeling skills enabling you to conduct feasibility studies and business plan projections.
- Or alternatively, you have a more technical/engineering background and could acquire through your past experiences project management skills to follow-up and coordinate development projects on site.
- You have excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal, teaming skills and the ability to respect tight deadlines.
- You have PC proficiency including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Any certification such as MRICS, CFA, CAIA, PMP/PRINCE 2 (project management / monitoring) would be an advantage.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- An intellectually challenging role within a leading international company.
- Personal development: all of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
- Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
What you can expect
- A first HR Call
- An Interview with Business Recruiters with a personality & logical test upfront
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.