Manager, FinTech O2O Strategy & Planning
Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know our team:
The FinTech Strategy team is responsible for developing business and product strategy within the scope of financial services, payment ecosystem, digital goods, GrabKios, Grab Grosir and agent network in Indonesia to achieve company objectives. We would like you to be part of our team in empowering our drivers and merchants partners in Indonesia via financial inclusion facilitated by the Grab ecosystem..
Get to know the role:
As the FinTech Online-to-Offline (O2O) S&P Manager, you will report to and assist the Director of FinTech Strategy to identify, plan, execute and monitor strategic initiatives and day-to-day activities in GrabKios and Grab Grosir businesses. Your main stakeholders include internal teams that sit in Indonesia or in Regional from various functions such as Sales, Marketing, Product, Commercial, Legal, and Finance.
The day-to-day activities:
- Responsible for assisting the Executive with the corporate strategic planning
- Exercise quantitative and qualitative research to derive conclusion and recommendation for relevant business analysis including but not limited to market sizing, benchmarking, operations model & strategy, customer pain-points, and business process improvement
- Assist the Executive with data about workable budgets, work plans and realistic timetables
- Co-lead, design and manage end-to-end strategic projects related to GrabKios & Grab Grosir
- Liaise with the stakeholders in order to establish and improve business performance as well as ensuring project success
- A recognised Bachelor degree qualification, preferably in Business, Finance, Operation Management, Economics and Engineering. Master’s degree is a plus
- >8 years of work experience in top-tier management consulting or strategy function within a startup or a top firm.
- Proven track record of managing strategic projects with senior stakeholders
- Quantitative discipline with strong business sense and ability to articulate complex analyses to a wide range of audiences, and translating these into actionable business insights
- A start-up attitude: Passion for the role, energy to outserve, problem solver, team player
- Structured thinking, strong analytical, excellent problem solving skills and strong ability to manage teams
- Ability to articulate ideas in verbal and written both in Bahasa and English to across different level stakeholders
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.
Grab is the leading superapp platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.