Audit - Yorkshire
Audit Assistant, Audit Senior, Audit Assistant Manager, Audit Manager– Audit & Assurance, Audit, Assurance, Senior Associate
Competitive Salary + Benefits
- Do you have a proven track record in providing Audit services to clients?
- Are you a CA/ACA/ACCA qualified or finalist accountant?
- Would you like the opportunity to speak directly to your clients and navigate them through the full audit process?
- Ready to take the next step in your career? … Then join the Azets Audit team!
We are seeking Auditors like you, who value collaboration, the opportunity to really engage with clients and want the freedom to operate with a dynamic approach. Here at Azets we offer fantastic career development opportunities which starts with the variety of client work we offer. We like to ensure our Auditors have a varied exposure to clients of all shapes and sizes (as well as industries) to make sure you can progress on your personal journey with us.
While we pride ourselves on being a top ten firm, we still operate on a local level, nationally. We’re growing really quickly which means that we have a number of vacancies across the UK and as we offer a hybrid and flexible working this means that you can work anywhere, in a way that suits you whilst still being able to offer the convenience of a localised office to work from a couple of days a week when required. As a group, we like to be at the forefront of technology and invest heavily to ensure our team are equipped with the best software, so that you can stand out from the crowd. You will leverage this technology to really get to know your client base and to be where they and you need to be in order to provide the exceptional services that we offer.
Having been awarded the UK’s Best Accountancy Firm in this year’s Financial Directors Excellence survey, we are proud of the great service we offer and look for colleagues who are excited to work for a larger firm with the added benefit of feeling like they’re still an integral part of the Azets family! So no matter where you are based or what level role you are searching for, please apply to speak to one of dedicated recruiters who can make the perfect match to the role that most suits your needs!
Roles we are hiring for:
- Audit Assistant
- Audit Senior
- Audit Assistant Manager
- Audit Manager
Benefits & Rewards
- Up to 33 days annual leave (Inclusive of bank Holidays) - Time for you to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Birthday Day off- Have a day off on your birthday on us!
- Lead Incentive Scheme –We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio.
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Hours and Working- Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Get rewarded for living a healthy and positive life through achieving step goals and other physical activities or taking part in mindfulness activities. The in-app currency, which is called YuCoin, can then be redeemed for fantastic discounts and vouchers for a whole range of activities and brands including ASOS, Marks & Spencer, and lots more…
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - We want to help you in your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Pension – Auto Enrolment
- Employee assistance program - For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Opportunity to attend social events
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.