Senior Specialist, Payroll
Senior Specialist, Payroll
Help manage and grow Dell Technologies financial health with a role on our Payroll team. The team is responsible for processing the company payroll while making sure that all wages, tax withholdings and deductions are accurate. The Payroll team also prepares financial records and reports.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Specialist, Payroll on our Payroll team in Penang.
- Knowledge of basic principles, methods, technologies and practices of a professional/technical field. Apply a basic understanding of the underlying principles of a professional discipline -typically obtained through formal study.
- Applies research, information gathering and analytical skills.
- Selects appropriate alternatives from defined options.
- Collects required documentation; verifies conformance of documents with standards.
- Assesses accuracy of detailed information
- Tracks, maintains and produces regular and ad hoc reports.
- Handles detailed, structured problems.
- Identifies roadblocks to task completion and effectively brings them to management for resolution.
- Adjusts to multiple demands and shifting priorities; accepts responsibility for results of actions.
- Works with team to support achievement of project milestones and deliver on internal and/or external commitments.
- When assigned to a customer team, supports small project teams or specific components of a customer engagement
- Conveys information in a concise and professional manner.
- Anticipates future needs based on past transaction
- Generates reports and recommendations based on analysis
- 2-4 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Undergraduate degree and 0-2 yeas relevant experience.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.