Manager, Financial Planning Data Analyst
Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the role:
- Collaborate with various teams to create / maintain automated data pipeline to ensure timely and accurate reports to Stakeholders.
- Proactive performing deep dive analysis and forecasting with various conditions resulting to actionable items.
- Act as key finance partner for Business Vertical/Function Leaders.
- Responsible for management reporting and follow up analysis towards budget and forecast. Drive company growth and profitability by analyzing revenues and costs as well as new initiatives and business cases.
- Understand and communicate financial and operational impact of any changes in business logic and vice versa.
- Be the champion to improving FP&A team workflows (weekly to yearly reporting, budgeting and forecast) and all related tools to ensure optimal working condition for teams.
The must haves:
- Analytical skill (ability to draw insights from data crunching) will be imperative.
- Advanced skill in tools like SQL, R, Phyton, PowerBI, Tableau, Ms. Excel, or similar tools.
- Passion to learn and explore new things related to Business and Finances. - Strong problem-solving skills with eyes for details.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Able to perform under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in MNC Company, tech consulting Industry, or startup preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant work experience as data analysts/business growth/strategy or similar role.
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.
Grab is the leading superapp platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries.
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.