- As an Accountant, you will be responsible for the review of subsidiaries’ monthly financial statements, consolidation pack and cash flow forecast for reasonableness and accuracy.
- You will be involved in the preparation of consolidated financial statements and perform analytical review.
- Involve in Group budget and forecast preparation, including cash flow management and financial analysis.
- Involve in the preparation of Annual Report, including notes to financial statements.
- Involve in the preparation Board meeting papers and announcement to stock exchange.
- The Accountant will ensure compliance with all relevant accounting standards, corporate guidelines and other regulatory and legal requirements.
- You will coordinate and liaise with external auditors, company secretary and other governing authorities pertaining to statutory requirements.
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure effective day-to-day operation of overall accounting and financial functions.
- Formulate and enforce continuous improvement on financial and operations internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Participate and undertake ad-hoc assignments or restructuring of portfolio as directed by the management from time to time.
- You should have a recognised degree or professional qualification in Accountancy and/or member of MIA.
- You should have a minimum 3 - 4 years of relevant working experience but experience as an auditor is a must.
- You must be competent in accounting/tax technicalities and keeping abreast with current accounting standards and tax requirements.
- Understand the requirement for preparation of quarterly results announcement to the relevant stock exchange.
- Strong MS Excel skills (mid to advanced level).
- Familiar with MYOB accounting software and MS Dynamic is an added advantage.
- Analytical and meticulous for details, possess high integrity and able to work independently to meet tight timelines.
- A committed team player with good personality, communication and interpersonal skills.