A large independent firm of Accountants in Stoke-On-Trent are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their team as a result new client business which has created a need to expand the team.
Grown organically through recommendation as a result of their superb reputation in the market and excellent service delivery to the businesses they work alongside to ultimately help grow them into more profitable organisations.
- Preparing year-end financial statements for a wide range of clients.
- Calculating corporation and personal tax liabilities, whilst coming up with tax planning ideas.
- Cracking on with your personal development plan - shadowing, questioning and learning to help you achieve your ambitions and be victorious in your ACCA / ACA studies.
- Building long-lasting relationships with clients and wowing them daily.
- Supporting Seniors and Managers to deliver amazing advice.
The successful candidate:
- You'll have at least 2 years experience working within an accountancy firm.
- You'll have passed your AAT exams and may have started ACCA / ACA and be making excellent progress through your exams.
- You'll love getting to know people and cultivating long-lasting relationships.
- You'll be motivated to deliver extraordinary service and will embrace our "Proven Process".
- You'll have a proactive attitude, whether a task is complicated or simple, big or small.
- You'll thrive working to achieve great things alongside the rest of the team.
- You're motivated by a fast paced and bustling environment.
- You'll look at things differently than other people and will enjoy finding alternative solutions.
- You're excited to immerse yourself in our lively brand, culture and business.
Whats on offer:
- Industry leading salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible-working hours
- Fully funded ACCA/ACA training
- Loads of social shindigs