To provide support and ready to take up roles in various clients and services eg. Accounting services, Treasury services and Service Tax Reporting services.
- Be ready to take up roles in various clients and services eg. Accounting Services, Treasury Services and Service Tax Reporting Services.
- Updating of client’s account transactions eg. payments, receipts, payables, receivables, accrual, adjustment and preparation of bank-reconciliation.
- Responsible in the timely preparation of full set of accounts, weekly, month-end, financial year end closing and aging/listings on Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Note to Accounts and all related accounts schedule.
- Able to work independently under pressure and meet accounting and management report deadlines with minimal advice.
- To prepare audit and tax schedules for year end finalization.
- Liaise with Clients external auditors, tax agents, company secretary and other professionals to ensure compliance with all matters relating to audit, tax and statutory requirements.
- Treasury services – to monitor & update client’s cash flow/trust accounts inflow/outflow, ensure all outstanding bills are verified by client, preparation of payment/receipt vouchers, cheque an etc.
- Ensure all related documents/invoices/approval are properly filed.
- To be aware of the needs and provide quality service clients.
- Prompt billing of services rendered and follow up on accounts receivables/overdue accounts.
- Ensure that all jobs/assignments are billed including OPEs are captured on a timely manner.
- Ensure that all clients’ documents/records are properly filed.
- To ensure acknowledge receipt of client’s request /queries/correspondences within 24 hours and answer not later than 2 working days.
- Ensure all OPEs including photocopying, printing & stationery, fax & courier charges, files and etc are duly charged to the respective clients.
- To ensure quality of deliverables to clients.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by Management.
- Assist/advice to Junior for accounting/other working related matters.
- Must possess a Degree or in the midst of pursuing professional studies in accounting/financial or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for the entry level position as well.
- Knowledge on some accounting software is an advantage such as UBS, and Xero software.
- Must possess management, good communication, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Able to work independently and multi-task as well as a good team player.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work as a team.
- Good sense of urgency and able to work under pressure.
Why Join Us
Tricor provides the building blocks for, and catalyses every stage of business growth, from incorporation to IPO. With 2,600 employees, we deliver critical functions to help ambitious companies accelerate their growth in Asia and beyond. We have expanded our solutions to include accounting services; human resources & payroll services; corporate governance & advisory; issuing house services to complement share registration services; internal audit advisory to support risk management; business centre services; tax advisory & compliance; strategic business advisory, technology tools, and business support services to both public listed and non-listed companies, private companies, multi-national corporations and government-linked entities.
Get in touch to find out how you can grow and develop your career with Tricor.