Senior Associate – Financial Management (Petaling Jaya)
The Financial Management practice is a part of KPMG Management Consulting. In Financial Management we improve effectiveness and efficiency of the finance function and the value finance functions deliver to the business. Working within the Financial Management team will provide an unparalleled opportunity to experience target operating model design and implementation, finance transformation, enterprise performance management, process improvement and change management skills, all of which are invaluable in today’s market place. Our go to market approach is business-focused and our solutions are developed around client issues.
Specific service offerings include:
- Integrated Finance Transformation –Finance function vision & strategy, Finance Target Operating Model (TOM), Finance organization design, Finance business partnering
- Enterprise Performance Management – Performance reporting, cost accounting & management, planning, budgeting & forecasting, cash & working capital management
- Efficient Finance Operations – Finance function cost & process optimization, review & benchmarking, lean finance, quality close & integrated reporting, shared service & outsourcing.
- Finance Function Secondment – Support the client’s finance function on a short to long-term basis
- Help execute day-to-day activities of Advisory engagements including business process analysis, future state process design, data and business case analysis, and provide recommendations in the areas of process improvements and risk mitigation strategies
- Support in financial/controls transformation initiatives or process mapping in areas that include procure to pay, order to cash, plan to perform and close to report business cycles
- Assist with the creation of proposals and other business development activities
- To assist Managers and Directors in carrying out Financial Advisory Services assignments
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business, Economy, Aviation Engineering or Aviation Management. Professional qualification such as ACCA/ICAEW/CPA/CFA or other equivalent professional qualification is an advantage
- 3-5 years working experience. Experience in Aviation and Aeronautics industry will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong analytical and management skills;
- Excellent command of English;
- Well organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity and accountability.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.