Audit Executive Assistant
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
Works closely with the Audit department to support the smooth running of the department and provide effective, confidential administrative support and guidance to partners and management team.Key accountabilities
- Can be very varied depending on the requirements of departments/individuals whom supporting.
- To ensure a high level of administrative support is available across the department by working together as a team
- To produce letters, reports, presentations, to a high standard through the advanced use of appropriate software
- Support the efficient administration of the firm by correctly using the software packages provided such as CCH
- To keep up to date with developments o continue to develop administrative skills
- General administrative duties as directed by department management and as required
- Preparation of Finalised Accounts for clients.
- Timely issuing of fees on a weekly/monthly basis
- Represent the firm in a professional manner at all times
- Engaging with clients at various levels to gather information and ensure a smooth audit process
- To carry out ad-hoc duties which support the smooth and efficient running of the office as directed.
- A can-do attitude to deliver the support to staff in a helpful and effective manner
- Effective team working skills
- Effective planning and organising skills to ensure that the varied workload is managed effectively
- Good communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels.
- Previous experience of providing a high level of administrative support
- Excellent working knowledge of current IT systems and applications, in particular MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and the ability to keep these skills up to date
- Ability to work confidentially
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Flexibility in approach to work
- Ability to provide a high level of customer care to staff and clients
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.