Associate - Financial Management (Petaling Jaya)
KPMG Malaysia Financial Management practice provides support to organisations with the goal to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their finance function through services covering Enterprise Performance Management, Finance Strategy & Transformation, Efficient Finance Operations, Finance Shared Services & Outsourcing and Malaysian Business Reporting System (MBRS) Implementation. Values are delivered through activities such as articulating finance vision and strategy, aligning organisation strategic objectives with long term plans, finance process redesigning and cost reduction through finance process optimization.
- Assist Team Members, Managers and Directors in carrying out Financial Advisory Services projects.
- Work within the project team, owning a distinct aspect of the project.
- Support the execution of day-to-day advisory projects activities including business process analysis, future state process design, data and business case analysis, and provide recommendations in the areas of process improvements and risk mitigation strategies.
- Support financial/controls transformation initiatives or process mapping in areas that include procure to pay, order to cash, plan to perform and close to report business cycles.
- Identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, executing analysis, and presenting, findings to project team, members and client stakeholders.
- Interview client’s stakeholders which will then support the basis of the project team’s strategic recommendations.
- After accumulating appropriate experience, take responsibility in supervising more junior colleagues.
- Support the development of business proposals and presentations.
- Graduate with a Second Upper Class Honors Bachelor’s Degree or above in Accounting and/or Finance from an accredited college/university; professional qualification such as CPA/ACCA, etc. would be an added advantage
- 1-2 years work experience in Audit, Consultancy or Commercial Insurance with specific emphasis on relevant experience.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word is required.
- Good communication, presentation and writing skill.
- Energetic, analytical, hardworking and willingness to learn.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.