Treasury & Finance Consultant
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunities: your next adventure awaits
Volatility in the foreign exchange market, historic low interest rate levels, regulatory challenges for cash management structures, disruptive FinTechs and changes to hedge accounting rules. These are just some of the challenges that corporate and bank treasuries must deal with nowadays.
Do you want to work in the forefront of these treasury developments, work with the greatest clients in the market, in a fast growing, young and dynamic team?
Opportunity to gain enviable experience in areas like:
- Treasury strategy, operating model and transformation support
- Cash management, transactional banking, payments and working capital optimization
- Investment management solutions for selected clients across all asset classes
- Treasury technology including dealing, settlement, cash management and risk management systems
- Best in class financial reporting for group CFO, Boards or corporates
- Outsourced treasury services
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Qualifications: eligibility requirements include the following:
- You have a master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, accounting or Economics.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are willingness to contribute to business growth, expecting you to be a strong team player, with good project management skills, confident and good communicator;
- You are interested and you follow industry developments regularly and have a curiosity in the main drivers of the changes within treasury and payments;
- Analytical, technical and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of Cash & liquidity management; Financial risk management; Treasury audit support/IFRS; Treasury technology;
- You are fluent in English. Additional language skills such as French/German/Luxembourgish would be considered as an asset.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A first professional experience among Corporate Treasury, Corporate Finance, Reporting & Controlling, Finance Consulting or Audit
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools (PPT, Excel, Word);
- Financial Modelling experience (costing, pricing, data extraction);
- Worked with large file and performed data extraction
- Worked with ERP, API, TMS, Swift;
- IFRS and Lux GAAP knowledge
Your Key Responsibilities
- As a Finance & Treasury Consultant you will develop and support projects on how finance works across functionally as part of an extended ecosystem to enable new business models and value creation
- Make significant changes to the finance function operating model and skill set utilizing a best-in-class model of internal and partner resources/ assets
- You will be responsible for delivery and management of corporate treasury projects, both during on-site as well as off-site client support and you will report to the manager
- You will analyze how to reduce finance function costs through new technologies, automation, process improvement
- Define, plan and execute treasury transformations
- Provide cash & liquidity management, finance, trade and bank management, hedging & financial risk management advises
- Develop and implement business strategies and policies, business processes, organization structure, risk modeling and management reporting in treasury
- Develop tools and methodologies for better execution
- Explore new technologies such as robotics and artificial intelligence
- Develop market opportunities and service offerings and engaging in client relationship management
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A first phone interview with an HR Recruiter
- An interview with Business Recruiters
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.