SMU Data Analytics Work-Study Programme Internship (Jul to Nov 2022)
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you will have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We will empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Participants of the SMU Accountancy Data and Analytics Work-Study Elective Programme can be considered for any of the 11 different roles across our 4 integrated service lines:
- Audit Analytics Technology
- Financial Accounting Advisory Services
- Forensic & Integrity Services (Fraud & Investigation)
- Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (Data Analytics)
- Corporate Tax Services
- Financial Services Tax\
- Indirect Tax (GST)
- Transfer Pricing
- Technology Consulting – Data & Analytics
Strategy and Transaction
- Transaction Diligence
- Valuation, Modeling & Economics
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
Please submit detailed resume with latest university transcript/degree audit. Indicate any passion/familiarity towards any analytics/visualization software and analytical programming languages(such as Python/RSQL) or cloud technologies (such as DevOps tools, ETL tools, machine learning frameworks). You are required to indicate and rank top 3 preferred internship roles, out of the 11different roles available.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. In Singapore, we have a history of 129 years, with over 150 partners and close to 3,100 people offering services to a wide-ranging clientele consisting of multinational companies, private companies and public sector organizations. The Singapore firm is part of an integrated Asia-Pacific area, which comprises more than 40,000 people in 22 countries, contributing to our total global headcount of nearly 250,000 people working across 152 countries.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.