Senior Tax Accountant
- Integral member of an established, boutique accounting firm. West Melbourne based with future development opportunities
YK Partners is a vibrant organization specialising in all areas of tax compliance accounting and business advice enabling our clients to thrive. With a focus on people, we listen to our clients understanding them and their business, ensuring our services give them the best chance to succeed. As a provider of a full suite of compliance and general accounting services as well as business planning and setup advice, we are a one stop shop to simplify accounting for small to medium businesses.
The team at YK Partners is looking to bring on a Senior Tax Accountant to join our organization. This role will involve but not be limited to, the preparation of Income Tax Returns and Financial Statements as well as business services activities such as GST & FBT returns for individuals, trusts and companies.
We are looking for a highly organised, energetic individual with a desire to be part of a high performing team. To be considered for the role, candidates will need attributes including:
- A confident individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with exceptional time management skills.
- 3-4 years Accounting experience working with a diverse range of people and industries in a professional services practice in Australia.
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in accounting with experience using Xero Practice Manager, Tax & Accounting
- Demonstrated attention to detail and problem-solving capacity with strong organisational skills and the ability to work effective and independently
- A high level of commitment to the organisation’s values and objectives.
YK Partners provides a supportive team and goal focused environment where we encourage work/life balance with flexible working arrangements. We pride ourselves on creating a friendly and relaxed working environment that allows our team opportunities to grow and develop.
Should you wish to apply please email a CV and cover letter addressing your interest in and credentials for the role via the form below.
Any enquiries please call the Consultant assisting YK Partners, Jessica Airs on 03 9132 9862.
For more information on YK Partners go to https://www.ykpartners.com.au/