Agile Crew Product Lead, Information Barriers & Restricted Lists
Do you want to play a key role in driving the long-term commercial success of our products in alignment with our purpose, client promise and strategic imperative? Are you an ambassador of the new ways of working and culture? Do you enjoy creating an environment where pods dare to and feel encouraged to take responsibility for their own mission?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other - our colleagues, clients and partners - and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
We're looking for a Crew Product Lead for the Compliance Control Room's Information Barriers and Restricted Lists Crew to:
• own (together with the Crew Technical Lead) the overall quality of the crew's products (the Global List System and the Information Barrier Status System) including their operational health, client and internal user satisfaction, and the delivery of valuable outcomes
• formulate the crew's long-term vision, mission, strategy and quarterly objectives and key results as well as representing the crew in the quarterly business review
• lead the crew in modern product practices, empowering and developing crew members, and striving for continuous improvement whilst making space for learning and innovation
• interact with clients and internal consumers to understand their needs and assess market fit, analyze the business context and competitor landscape
• partner closely with the Crew Technical Lead, aligned businesses and control functions across streams and divisions
• lead all Control Room systems-related activities, including: responding to routine or ad hoc inquiries (e.g., from audit or internal stakeholders), escalations to management, control ownership, and budget requests
In our agile operating model, Crews are aligned to larger products and services fulfilling client needs and encompass multiple autonomous Pods. You'll be working in the Compliance Control Room team in New York or London focusing on the management of our Information Barriers and Restricted Lists.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That's why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• strong product leadership skills as well as several years of experience with a significant budget responsibility
• outstanding leadership skills promoting a diverse, inclusive and motivating environment for employees with autonomy to deliver, mastery of skills and purposeful work
• data-driven and analytical mindset to understand the business context and make the right decisions
• focus on client centricity and commercial success
• ability to drive change across the organization and influence key stakeholders
• ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work under tight deadlines
• strong oral and written communication skills required
UBS is the world's largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we're more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.