Senior Associate - External Audit
4 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Let’s help you Find Your Purpose !
At KPMG, our vision is to be the Clear Choice on the future of Audit. In today’s complex and ever-changing business world, we recognise that we need to be one step ahead for our clients - rather than reacting to emerging trends we need to anticipate them by harnessing technology. Our people are integral to this, bringing their natural curiosity, diversity of ideas and perspectives to help deliver client excellence.
This opportunity is for you!
We invite you to join our expanding Audit practice.
Skills and Qualifications
- Completed Leval III ACCA, or CPA examinations ;
- At least three (3) years post qualification External Audit experience in a professional accounting firm conducting medium-sized audits;
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent knowledge of International Standards
- Flexible and willing to travel;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to adapt to a multi-cultural experience;
- Experience in a supervisory capacity; and
- Expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel; familiarity with PowerPoint and Access would be an advantage.
Compensation and benefits are very competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
We thank all interested applicants however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.