Do you want to work with an intellectually curious team of external auditors working to design and develop innovative solutions for our clients?
Audit Manager - Trinidad and Barbados
- Build upon your technical expertise with access to best-in-class technologies, training, methodologies and regular exposure to senior industry leaders
- Be a part of a firm that actively encourages and harnesses diversity of thought to make an impact that matters and unlock business potential
- Work in a management team that strives to maximize results, coach for high performance and foster collaboration across businesses and borders.
What will your typical day look like?
Your role as an Audit Manager will be to oversee the day-to-day operations of audit engagements. While working with well-established, energetic and multi-cultural groups of people, the key to your success will be your ability to lead others and your readiness to make an impact and contribute to the growth of our successful audit teams. You will focus on the management and delivery of client engagements, as well as sales and practice development. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of external audit clients ranging in size, while developing effective business relationships with clients and leading audit teams in delivering quality audits.
About the team
In Assurance & Advisory, our specialized accounting skills empower clients to have a clear understanding of their accounts and financial position. We don’t just understand our clients’ businesses, we look for growth opportunities and identify risks beyond traditional financial reporting functions.
We approach our work with a collaborative mindset and know that we are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. As the marketplace recognizes our talent, our team of auditors and accountants is growing more than ever, and that’s why we need you to join us.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with:
- An internationally recognized professional accounting qualification (CPA, CA, ACCA)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant external Audit experience with a public practice firm with at least 2 years of relevant experience at a Senior Associate level
- Experience in the relevant industry is preferred
At Deloitte, we strive to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice for the best Talent and largest and most influential clients.
Roles are available in both Trinidad and Barbados.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
Deloitte promotes a culture of inclusion, collaboration and mentorship. As a platinum level ACCA Approved Employer, we offer learning and designation support, alongside formal training and professional development. Our people can also benefit with health plan coverage and as well as annual paid leave.