A2R Intercompany, Cash and Asset Manager
The A2R ICO, Cash & Asset Manager main role is to drive Process Improvement & be Performance Specialist who is accountable to manage, develop, manage, roll-out enhancements and improvements process related to Intercompany, Cash and Assets for multiple MCOs.
This role will support the A2R Cash, Intercompany & Asset Lead in ensuring the enforcement of accounting standards and reliability of the data collected from treasury, management, controllers, Sanofi affiliates and other E2E processes.
Apart from that, this role is also a key focal among others service lines in SBS.
This role is based in Selangor, Malaysia.
Leadership is when we walk the talk and deliver on our commitments. Accountability is key.
SBS and Global Projects
- Identify, develop, manage, roll-out enhancements and improvements related to Interco, Asset management and Cash accounting processes
- Be bot owner for Treasury bots (bank RPA solutions), Fixed Asset bots (FIORI) and intercompany (TIMI), Blackline liaison with Sanofi ITS and digital team, both for troubleshooting and for process improvement
- To be the continuous improvement champion for intercompany, Cash and Fixed Asset Management.
- Be member of “integration squad” – for M&A projects (Shift/CM implementation for newly acquired companies).
- Be a project representative and/or subject matter expert in projects impacting A2R related to subject subprocesses.
- Be a focal point for captive KPI reporting to support performance management, related to in-scope processes.
- Be a focal point towards global and regional GPO (Global Process Owner) organization, for in-scope processes.
- Active participation in Sanofi global projects with close collaboration with Project team, Country Finance and other End to End processes (P2P, CI2C & HRS)
- performance-based culture aligned to PTW strategies
- Support ICO and Cash Management Manager and ICO, Cash and Asset Management Lead, by managing related KPI reporting.
- Work with ICO and Cash Management Manager to identify and roll-out standard team and individual related KPIs for the Closing and Reporting teams of the SBS KL Center.
- Calculate KPIs, maintain dashboards and KPI files as needed.
- Report KPIs to ICO and Cash Management Manager and to A2R ICO, Cash and Asset Management Lead on a monthly basis, explain trends, explain root causes of both below-the-line and outstanding performance, highlight improvement opportunities.
- Report and explain KPI trends to A2R global management, as needed.
- Propose, develop, test, implement new set of KPIs, as needed.
- Develop, maintain desktop procedures, works instructions related to this particular role.
- Support Internal audits on the system/bot by working closely with A2R Cash, Interco & Asset Lead and Country Finance.
- Ensure adequate follow up on system/bot issues identified during Internal audit.
- Identify and mitigate issues on segregation of duties within team.
Knowing who are our customers, not just traditional buyers or prescribers, but all stakeholders and their influencers.
Prioritise cross collaboration across departments.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and develop changes through elimination of redundant activities or through standardization between countries and ERPs.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and develop changes by calculating, monitoring and analyzing KPI results and trends, or based on user input.
- Organize workshops, mini-projects to get desired result.
- Focal point for A2R Interco management bots (TIMI, ICO breakdown list etc), Cash Accounting ( Bank automation & RPA) & Asset Management bots ( FIORI, Asset process automation).
- Support the rollout of different automations, liaise with Global Process Owner team members and Closing and reporting accountants of improvement opportunities, propose changes, open tickets, liaise with both local IT and digital, follow up status, test changes, monitor implementation.
- As the bot owner, be focal point for Interco, Cash & Asset management accountants for any issue, troubleshoot, open ITS ticket if necessary, monitor status of the ticket, escalate if necessary.
- Identify, participate in other process automation initiatives and support and coordinate adoption and transition.
- Foster the One Team spirit between
- A2R Service KL Center
- A2R Global Process Owner and his direct reports, GPLs
- Local ITS
- Automation Center of Excellence
- Captive and Retained organizations to reinforce customer experience
- Set up close relationships with regional and local stakeholders when needed to allow smooth communication and efficient issue resolution
- 5-7 years of relevant working experience in the Finance/Accounting sector ( preferably Intercompany, Cash and Asset Management area or other A2R related experience is an advantage)
- Exposure to multinational or regional corporate business environments, or similar
- Working experience with SAP, specifically Fi/Co, Blackline, LEAN, Six Sigma and Hoshin
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written
- 2 years of direct people management responsibilities are preferably and will be prioritize.
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Working experience in a customer-facing and service-oriented corporate position
- Working experience in Accounts to Report
- Working experience in a Finance shared services environment, either captive (in-house) or in a BPO setting
- Demonstrated experience in building and managing a team to perform successfully
- Ability to manage projects (Process improvements, Automation)