You will be working closely with the Project Managers and responsible for monitoring the progress of projects, investigating variances approving timesheets and ensuring that project billings are issued to customers and payments collected.
Our client is a global provider of IT solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations, supporting them to improve efficiencies and streamline operations.
- Supporting Project Managers in the full project life cycle
- Ensure that project documentation is properly stored
- Sending of timesheets to Projects Managers and customers for monthly billing and reporting
- Manage work breakdown structures, assigning of resource and expenses
- Manage WIP to ensure that billing is maximised
- Reconcile expenses and ensure accurate billing to customers
- Review customer statements and escalate to Project Managers on overdue accounts
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders
- Bachelors' degree in Finance/Accountancy, or equivalent
- 2 years of accounting/finance related experience
- Strong communication skills and confident in stakeholders' management
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and resourceful
This is a full-time permanent employment opportunity.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.