Global Graduate - Finance (Digital Business Solutions)
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT DIGITAL BUSINESS SOLUTION IS LOOKING FOR A GLOBAL GRADUATE 2022 - FINANCE
SENIORITY LEVEL: Global Graduate
SALARY RANGE: Starting Pay MYR 5,842 + Excellent Benefits + Market Leading Bonus (salary adjustment after passing programme evaluation)
LOCATION: BAT Digital Business Solution (DBS), Sunway Geo, Bandar Sunway
DURATION: 12 Months
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
We are BAT! A global leader with more than 250 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds.
WHO ARE WE? We are British American Tobacco, a truly global company and an award-winning Top Employer, with a highly successful past and an exciting future ahead. As one of the leading tobacco and nicotine companies across the globe, with more than 250 brands in over 200 markets, we are always looking to offer our consumers new products, choices and advanced technologies.
WHY WORK HERE? As a global company in a fast-paced industry, we’re undergoing some of the most exciting changes in our history and we want you to be part of it. At BAT, we want to grow talent to develop future Finance leaders and now is the perfect opportunity to join and help shape our journey. It is a chance to take control in a challenging environment and do something that you are passionate about.
WE ARE GBS British American Tobacco GBS is more than just a shared services arm of British American Tobacco and we stands at the very forefront of our transformational journey. We are achievers and game-changers, and passionate about what we do. We are agile in embracing change, courageous in standing up for our ideas and contributions, and resilient in achieving our goals. We believe by empowering our people to make decision that will change everything we do and how we do it, to constantly challenge and collaborate to foster a vibrant and rewarding workplace and promotes sustainable long-term value.
BE THE FIRST! Relish the challenge of doing real work from Day 1 on our 12-month fast-track programme to management. Be assigned an individual coach, attend our Global BAT Academy and enjoy unprecedented international exposure with world-class training. Be immersed in stretch projects that will challenge and excite you during structured rotations and at the end of the programme, be rewarded with a Junior Management position.
IF YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES, WE’LL GIVE YOU…
- A real job with real impact from day 1 working with Transformation Business Relationship Management, Centers of Excellence of Product Costing, and Corporate Finance Operating Model.
- World-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in the United Kingdom.
- Networking and mentorship with senior leaders and other graduates across the globe!
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
If you fit the criteria below, we want to hear from you.
- Are you a Malaysian National?
- Graduated with Bachelor or Masters in the following subjects
- Finance & Accounting Services
- Professional accounting qualification ACCA/MICPA/CIMA
- A final year student, fresh graduate or a professional (graduated from university in the last 2 years) with maximum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Have an excellent academic record with a minimum GPA of 3.2 or upper second class (2:1) degree.
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities via extra-curricular activities
- Exceptional communication skills, strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills
- Energetic, resilient, self-motivated, result-driven, highly adaptable and able to work independently
- Online Assessments
- Video/Phone Interview
- Digital Interview
- Assessment Centre
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation.
See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!