Group ESG Reporting Director
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment
About the role
Kerry has successfully delivered on its Towards 2020 ambition and with the recent launch our Beyond the Horizon strategy, we have clearly set out our intention to go much further. With an overarching goal to reach 2 billion people with sustainable nutrition solutions by 2030, we are supporting a broader industry transformation and with climate goals aligned to a 1.5 degree pathway and a net zero commitment before 2050, we are embarking on a significant journey of change across our own organisation.
To realise these ambitions, it is crucial that we engage our stakeholders, helping them to understand our journey, our successes to date and the actions we need to take to deliver further on our objectives.
As a leader within the ESG and broader Kerry sustainability team, you will have a critical role at the interface with key stakeholder groups, bringing our vision and strategy to life externally while using your knowledge and insight to ensure we are challenging ourselves to continuously improve. In particular, the role will play a key part in the delivery of the vision and objectives for the overall Sustainability strategy, utilising quantitative insight and data analytics to support enhanced decision-making.
- Leading on the design and governance of our sustainability performance measures
- Providing insight and technical expertise on the reporting landscape and those areas most applicable to Kerry including where appropriate participation in ESG external best practices and standards development groups (IFRS, GRI, SAS-B, WBCSD; etc..)
- Ensuring the credibility and integrity of our reporting with the support of expert third party providers
- Engaging with our communications, commercial, risk and finance teams to better integrate our sustainability activities as part of the broader reporting process.
- Identifying the ongoing and emerging risks and opportunities that are most material for the business and helping integrate these into core business processes.
- Supporting executive management and members of the Board across key ESG disclosure areas
- Sharing knowledge and insight across the organisation to ensure Kerry remains at the fore of this evolving area.
- develop the ESG team into a team of experts that can share and articulate Kerry’s sustainability message across the organsiation
Qualifications and skills
- You are a motivated and engaged ESG professional, understanding the role it plays in influencing organisations and generating positive impact on people, society and the planet.
- You have the ability to influence and can communicate clearly and effectively translating complex concepts for a range of audiences.
- You are an ESG expert with a deep understanding of corporate sustainability and how it can generate value for multiple stakeholders. You have broad experience across multiple reporting standards, frameworks, best practices and evolving market trends.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.