Consultant, Financial Reporting Advisory Services (Accounting Advisory) Roles
- Review of contracts for accounting implications
- Managing excel financial statements and linkage thereof
- Implement and analyse new accounting standards i.e. IFRS 15, IFRS 16, etc.
- Assist in preparing accounting analysis memos and accounting opinions
- Assist in business development work, by using power point presentations
- Secondments to clients - Assisting clients with their financial reporting needs
- Manage and train subordinates
- • Qualification: A Chartered Accountant/ ACCA with a good academic record – (0-2 years experience)
- Prior experience in
- Attestation of listed companies; or
- Attestation of companies reporting under Ind AS; or
- Ind AS conversions;
- Strong MS Excel skills, along with good working knowledge of other MS Office programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel domestic and internationally, for short term as well as long term projects
Skill Set: -
- Understanding of Indian GAAP and IFRS/ Ind AS framework and ability to research technical topics efficiently and effectively.
Openings: 8 positions available.