Job responsibilities will include:
- End to End P&L drive.
- SKU/product wise P&L formulation and maintain tracker.
- Get into COGS, understand the variables impacting, drivers and drive productivity/cost savings.
- Carry out commercial audit of Distributor independently.
- Closely work with supply on reconciling stocks basis their simulator and actual DB stock report.
- Able to quickly turnaround to any other adhoc management requests.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- CA Qualified
- Sharp on excel
- Commercial/Sales finance acumen, COGS/Supply finance background will be add on.
- FMCG background will be preferred.