You will be the linking pin between different departments, primarily Supply Chain, Finance Operations and Corporate Run for Cash team, and manage the daily operation from the finance and controlling point of view.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the financial controller of the BU.
- Ensure quality of reporting in terms of data accuracy and timing via systems and Excel.
- Business partners with other functions to ensure maximum organizational effectiveness and to improve their financial awareness and provide them with relevant financial information for their operations, and to prepare monthly management reviews (MMR) on Supply Chain performance.
- Prepare Ad hoc requests from the Finance Manager and Supply Chain team.
- Actively promote improvements on reporting in coordination with the Supply Chain, Corporate Finance, and Working Capital team.
- Assist in developing a budget, forecast, financial planning and analysis, and management reports to be standardized and in place.
- Analyze financial information to improve business performance and ensure quality control over financial transactions.
- Evaluates departmental performance and make adjustments to daily operations when needed to ensure the department meets overall goals and objectives.
- Establish adequate controls for all revenues and expenses and protection of assets.
- Monitor all capital expenditures against budgets to ensure match with approval and compliance
- Track the short and long-range strategic financial business plans.
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree, 10 or more years' experience in Finance / Accounting / Consulting. Experience in Retail is a benefit.
- Strong understanding of Finance, FP&A, financial statements, and understanding how to improve business performance.
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced and changing business environment.
- Ability to remain flexible, adaptable, open-minded, and service mind oriented.
- Good organizational skills, communication skills, analytical skills, and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Very good written and verbal English communication skills due to the nature of the business
- Excellent skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, et cetera.