Internship for Accounting
Reports to : Assurance Assistant Manager / Manager
Supervises : None
- Audit: Gain an understanding and assist in planning multiple audit assignments in Trading, Construction, Nonprofit, Manufacturing, Plantation and various industries.
- Tax: Assist and support tax consultants and professionals in handling taxation matters.
- Accounting: To handle daily accounting functions, data entry, filing, maintain and updating of accounts records.
- Ensure the efficient and effective filing/ maintenance of all statutory books and non-statutory books to enable smooth data retrieving at all time.
- Other tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
- Preferably 3-6 months internship program.
- Training will be provided.
- Candidates must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Business Administrative or equivalent.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia