Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Support strategic Treasury projects such as cash traceability/forecasting and analysis of Firm funding/liquidity usage
- Co-ordinate materials from numerous stakeholders into presentation decks for Firm Senior Management and external Regulators
- Assist with governance and non-market risk deliverables such as the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) process
- Produce global and legal entity level reporting for key governance forums (Asset and Liability Committees) and regulatory meetings (e.g. Federal Reserve Bank (US))
- Produce ad hoc deliverables and management reporting materials
- Transform raw data into meaningful metrics and charts to support decision making
- Support the global Treasury teams with the information and analysis they need
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to interface with people at various skill and seniority levels
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to work with virtual teams across the regions contributing to common goals
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, high energy level environment
- A basic understanding of at least one of the following areas: firm management processes, expense management, cost allocations or financial regulatory reporting
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work and accuracy
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- University degree (BSc or BA) preferably in business administration, finance, or related disciplines
- Post graduate qualification / studying towards: ACT, ACA or equivalent is an advantage
- 1-2 years of work experience in a related field is an advantage
Budapest Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory services to senior management and the business units, maintaining the Firm's liquidity, optimizing its capital base, coordinating its relationships with rating agencies, lenders and creditors, managing the Firm's foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and accessing multi-currency short- and long-term financing. Treasury actively supports the firm's Recovery and Resolution Planning efforts.
About Morgan Stanley:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit morganstanley.huor LinkedInfor more information.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.