Administrator - Corporate Services
Corporate Services provides onshore and offshore director, corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to diverse corporate and institutionally owned multi-jurisdictional structures consisting of companies, limited partnerships, unit trusts and other vehicles.
We operate a global service line which ensures consistent application of good governance and best practice in corporate administration services across multiple jurisdictions and time zones, and provides the ability to deliver innovative solutions to clients with an international profile
- Collaborate with your team to manage your client’s portfolio, offering advice from our internal processes
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients
- Become an expert in technical matters and share knowledge with your team
- Assist with board meeting minutes, resolutions, payments and any other administration duties required
- Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Maintain client documents with integrity and confidentiality
- Be responsible and approachable when given tasks by a team members
- Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
- Take care of and establish good relationships with all suppliers, team mates and clients
- Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced
- Produce and submit all statutory returns
- Be able to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
- Be pro active and forward thinking
- Studying towards professional qualification i.e. ICSA/ STEP
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact email@example.com
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.