MY - Supervisor / Assistant Manager, Business Process Solutions
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Provide support to clients from various industries in the role of Finance Manager or Accountant
- Preparing full set of accounts and management reporting
- Drafting of statutory financial statements
- Compile and extract relevant information required by tax agents/auditors
- Assisting client in preparing financial budgets and analytical review
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Possess minimum Bachelor’s degree in related disciplines such as Accounting/Finance and/or professional qualification (ACCA/MIA/MICPA)
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experience preferably in professional services firm; those with experience in supervising and developing staff would have an added advantage
- Have working knowledge of Deferred tax computation and Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards (MFRS) as well as IFRS
- Those with knowledge and experience in GST, SST and SAP finance module as well as familiarity with payroll processing would have an added advantage
- Must possess excellent skills in MS Office Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess good leadership and organizational skills, be a team player and able to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines
- Must be willing to travel and be placed at clients’ premises during the secondment period if and when required
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.