Financial Accountant - Financial Services Advisory
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic Finance Services team. The role is broad and will allow the individual get excellent experience in a wide variety of areas across the finance function.
The individual will be based in our Galway office but will provide support to the Partners and management across our 7 offices.
Key roles include:
- Timely preparation the monthly service line reporting, ensuring accuracy and integrity
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Preparation of Vat / VIES returns
- Preparation of client, service line and office profitability
- Assisting in the budgeting process
- Preparation of adhoc reports and analytics
- Participating in team collaboration and finance transformation activities
- Newly qualified accountant ACA / ACCA/ CIMA / CPA
- Advanced excel and analytical skills
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work / collaborate with team
- Positive energy and attitude with desire to drive change
- Ability to work in fast paced environment managing multiple tasks / timelines
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.