Commercial Finance Analyst
We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtaş. We’re made up of over 78,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that’s where you come in.
At Kingfisher our customers come from all walks of life, and so do we. We want to ensure that all colleagues, future colleagues, and applicants to Kingfisher are treated equally regardless of age, gender, marital or civil partnership status, colour, ethnic or national origin, culture, religious belief, philosophical belief, political opinion, disability, gender identity, gender expression or sexual orientation.
If you require any additional support or reasonable adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We advocate the benefits of a flexible and hybrid working environment, recognising that this means different things, to different people, in different roles. Want to apply as a job share or propose a way of working that isn’t the traditional 9am – 5.30pm, Monday through to Friday? We’re all ears!
We’re recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst to support the Finance Business Partner in providing financial analysis to categories in our Offer and Sourcing teams, helping to drive effective range decisions and performance improvement. The role will be based from our Southampton office with hybrid working.
- Analysis and modelling of sales and net margin data to support ranging decisions and understand current and future product profitability
- Interpret analysis to provide essential insight on range performance to Commercial Finance Business Partners to aid decision making
- Develop scenario modelling and what-if analysis to validate, challenge and influence category strategic and tactical proposals
- Support the financial planning processes associated with budgeting and forecasting in line with Group financial planning calendar
Skills & experience required:
- Finance analyst experience ideally in a retail/FMCG business analysing data to draw key insights that helps drive decision making
- Experience business partnering and influencing non-finance teams
- Shown experience of leading projects, working efficiently to meet deadlines and using initiative to solve business problems
- Qualified/part qualified accountant with experience in a commercially focused environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business. In return, we provide an inspirational working environment, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, apply now!