Senior Middle Office Specialist (PIMCO), Associate 2
1 day left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we are looking for:
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
Who we are looking for:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Senior Client Service Specialist you will
- Ensure the services delivered by our Joint Ventures (JV) teams are delivered with excellent quality and on-time
- Ensure the delivery of BAU activities that have not been offshored
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with our client and assist with their inquiries in a professional manner
- Establish and maintain an effective collaboration with the joint venture offshore teams as well as onshore Munich and Irvine teams
- Track the joint venture team’s quality by monitoring their work results, external communication and observance of deadlines across a multitude of functions
- Creation of MIS reporting for the tracking of KPIs
- Address findings and errors in order to prevent occurrences and create written procedures where needed
- Escalation contact for the client, several local and foreign banks, investment companies, as well as internal departments globally
- Independent research and resolution of complex issues that may arise; liaising with various counterparts on behalf of the client
What we value:
- Good technical skills in using MS Office
- Fluency in English required, German language skills beneficial
- Strong organizational and communications skills as well as team orientation
- Ability to deal with external as well as global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences
- Self-motivated with the strength to take control and ownership of a situation
- 1+ year(s) of experience in any of the following areas: Financial Operations/Middle Office/Fund Accounting/Financial Reporting/Client Service in Financial Services
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
About State Street
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.