At Henderson Loggie our people are at the very heart of what makes us stand out from our competitors. We provide a wide range of services and work collaboratively across the Firm to ensure that our clients receive the very best advice.
We are proud of our approachable, straightforward, and collaborative style of working and are always keen to meet with people who share our values and commitment to providing outstanding client service. Winning the Exemplary Employer of Choice Award at the 2021 cHeRries Awards demonstrates our commitment to putting our people first.
Due to continued and sustained growth, we are looking to further strengthen our Audit team by recruiting a motivated individual who is seeking a challenging career move with opportunities to develop their own technical and leadership skills within the firm. This position will be based in our Dundee or Edinburgh office.
Our Audit team manages a varied portfolio of audits for a wide range of clients, based across Scotland.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Support the manager in planning, performing, and completing audit assignments
- Responsible for all aspects of audit fieldwork
- Involved in the budget setting process and ensuring tasks are completed in line with budgets
- Prepare & review high-quality audit documentation and drafts of the financial statements
- Manage and prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Delegating work to junior members of the team and providing on the job coaching and mentoring to the trainees when needed
- Develop strong relationships with clients, the Audit team, and the wider firm
The successful candidates will:
- Be fully qualified (CA, ACCA, or equivalent) or part qualified with an appropriate level of practical experience and exam success
- Possess a strong track record of leading onsite audits
- Have excellent technical knowledge and demonstrate a proactive approach to learning and CPD
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude to work and be able, and willing, to take ownership of their work
- Be a strong team player and demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and clients.
- Possess numerical and data analysis skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- 31 days holiday per year
- Continuous training and support
- Life Insurance
- Generous pension contribution
- Dress for your working day policy
- Agile Working policy
At Henderson Loggie we operate a hybrid working policy. If you wish to discuss working remotely or working flexibly then we would be happy to discuss this with you.
Henderson Loggie is an Equal Opportunities Employer