Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment
About the role
We are looking for a Finance Intern to join an exciting and dynamic team within our Finance function based in Naas, Ireland.
You will be a self-starter with an ambitious attitude with the desire to understand and add value within the team.
What I will be doing?
This role will provide you with exposure in a range of areas including assisting in the preparation of the monthly management accounts and forecasts (analysis of accounts, journal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and other month end processing).
The role will support our Financial Control team in:
- Preparation and posting of month-end journals
- Perform monthly account reconciliation
- Strong overhead reporting and analysis skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and management reports monthly
- Working closely with other team members to ensure smooth period-end closing
- Providing general accounting and administrative support as applicable
- Assist with the budget process
What do I need to be successful?
- Excellent MS office skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Able to manage time effectively within a busy environment whilst having accuracy and close attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and ability to work on own initiative.
In Kerry we benefit from the knowledge of our colleagues who bring a diverse range of cultures, backgrounds, lifestyles and experiences. One team fostering an inclusive culture that, above all, inspires food and nourishes life. One culture where everyone brings their unique perspectives and experiences to help make us better, together. We are committed to nurturing an environment of positivity and inclusiveness, where everyone can be at their best, both personally and professionally.
Our recruitment, selection and assessment process are based on the skills and competencies of the specific roles and based entirely on merit. We are committed to and value Diversity and Inclusion in all recruitment processes within Kerry and do not discriminate based on gender, race, class, economic status, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, political beliefs, veteran status, marital status or any other protected characteristic.
Get in touch today!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.