Senior Regulatory Reporting Specialist #206364
1 day left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Your field of responsibility
An interesting and challenging role within the Group Capital reporting function responsible for the measurement and reporting of the firm’s regulatory capital requirements, Swiss regulatory capital, balance sheet, leverage exposure and, importantly, the support of the business divisions in understanding and managing these numbers. Play a key role in a small, globally connected team, by calculating and reporting the capital requirements for Global Private Banking activities within the Swiss Bank and Global Wealth Management. Gain a detailed understanding of the Bank’s regulatory capital, leverage exposure calculations and relevant banking regulations, especially the upcoming Basel IV Banking Standards.
Build strong work relationships with the business and internal clients in Group Finance, divisional Capital Management teams, IT and Risk Management. The role provides an excellent platform to manage production/reporting processes, develop project management and soft skills in communication, time management, team building, stakeholder management, problem-solving, decision making and creative thinking.
Your future colleagues
Become part of an inspiring, dynamic, young team with highly skilled specialists and get the opportunity to closely work together with dedicated Business and IT professionals. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for a dedicated problem solver who pays attention to detail, takes accountability, is self-efficient, control focused, have positive outlook and is passionate about team work.
The ideal candidate should also have the capability to assess existing business processes, improve these, create new solutions and reduce undue complexity where possible. Regulatory Reporting experience and background will be beneficial.
- A university degree or an equivalent educational background, preferably with a major in economics, accounting or finance
- At least 2 - 5 years of experience in the financial industry preferably within an accounting, controlling, regulatory-compliance, risk management, or related function in the financial industry.
- You have a profound numerical and analytical intuition and a strong IT affinity, and are used to mastering anything you set your mind to, fast, whether with or without someone to guide you
- You have experience in stakeholder management, including strong communication skills, and are used to manage conflict situations with calm and skillfully maneuver through difficult negotiations
- You are a craftsman about how you improve processes and reduce complexity where undue or redundant. In your mind, good design is reductive, and you take pleasure in the deceptively simple
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.