Manager, Fund Services
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
About the Role
Responsible for analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports for Venture Capital Fund and/or Operating Companies and managing staff as appropriate.
- Preparation and review of financial statements
- Manage tax and audit process
- Provide necessary information to auditors and tax accountants for completion of audits and tax returns
- Preparation and review of budgets for management companies
- Client Interaction: responding to client questions and requests
- Manage client relationships (including regularly scheduled meetings with clients)
- Manage, train, and develop staff and senior staff accountants. Including onboarding, enforcing company policies, and completing performance reviews as requested.
- Preparation and review capital call calculations and capital call letters
- Preparation and review distribution calculations and distribution letters
- Read and understand Limited Partnership Agreements and to determine how the provisions of the LPAs impact the financial statements
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ senior accountant and or manager experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Assigned staff accountants will report to this position, management tasks include training and performance reviews, etc.
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.