Accounts Payable Clerk | DC Aviation Al Futtaim | Dubai UAE
About the Company
DC Aviation Al Futtaim has come a long way since its establishment in 2013 as the only integrated Hangar and VIP lounge facility in DWC. We offer services in Charter, FBO, Maintenance and Aircraft Management and strive to deliver excellence in all aspects of our business with our primary focus being to exceed customer expectations. Having obtained our AOC in 2015 our mission is to be the number one Business Aviation Company not only in UAE but also across the region. Being a Joint Venture of two strong conglomerates and also the first mover based in the newly developed Al-Maktoum International Airport, which is set to become the biggest airport in the region, puts us in the enviable position of setting the standard and leading the way for others to follow.
About the Role
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible but not limited to the following tasks:
- Receiving invoices from various suppliers, recording invoices and updating invoice registry.
- Supplier Invoice verification with purchase order/good received note.
- Verify vendor invoices in accordance with VAT compliance and coordinate with suppliers for any disputes.
- Coordinating with suppliers for all invoice related matters, payment allocation details and other matters related to invoices.
- Support the finance team in collating and filing documents for quarterly VAT returns.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Disburse invoices to internal departments for necessary approval and compliance.
- Disburse petty cash by recording entries and verifying documents.
- Prepare accounting entries and payment documents for authorized signatories.
- Coordinate with employees related to expense claim reimbursements, verify documents for payment and prepare the final reimbursement form for authorized signatory approval.
- Prepare telegraphic transfer documents and cheques for authorized signatory approval.
- Protect organizations value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain proper physical and online filing for all finance related documents.
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related tasks as required.
- Assist the finance team with day-to-day and month end activities.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Director, Finance.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
- High School Certificate
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar environment
- Valid unrestricted UAE driver’s license essential
- SAP experience preferred
- Previous experience within aviation industry preferred
- VIP experience desirable
- Good computer literacy with Microsoft Office application usage.
- Thorough accounting knowledge of day to day financial transactions.
- Experience in SAP or equivalent ERP system is added advantage.
- Self-motivated strong team player with minimum supervision.
All positions are full time contract, with permanent residency in Dubai. Applicants must be a permanent resident of Dubai or be willing to relocate. Please ensure you specify the role you are qualified for – only those with the required qualifications will be contacted.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.