Junior Tax Consultant - Business Processes Improvement & Operational Tax in the Financial Industry
Junior Tax Consultant - Business Processes Improvement & Operation Tax in the Financial Industry
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Within a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world, you will work in multi-disciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies.
As part of the Luxembourg “Professional of the Financial Sector” (PFS) Department and International Tax group, you will provide Operational and Regulatory services to our clients by applying our multidisciplinary approach.
You will advise on business process design and outsourcing, implement operational and tax processes, assist in becoming compliant with regulations for leading financial institutions, insurance companies as well as private equity and real estate entities.
You will contribute on projects such as, without being exhaustive, business process outsourcing, automatic exchange of information implementation and execution, customer tax reporting preparation, electronic tax form validations, large data processing, tax reclaim and/or relief at source preparation. Ultimately, large part of the work relates to efficiency improvement on processes highly important for our clients, their customers, and our global community.
Your tasks will include process design, automation, organizational set-up for the processing of large volume of data, collection of data, analysis and set-up of production and control processes, operational training, project management and interactions with clients.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Master’s degree in engineering, management, finance and economics
- Fluency in English, French and/or German
- Ability to communicate effectively and a team-player mindset
- Organisation, flexibility and ability to manage several files with solid analytical skills
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- To build up solid technical skills, you will receive an intensive professional training and coaching, and will have the opportunity to obtain a professional certification
What you can expect
- A first HR Call
- An Interview with Business Recruiters with a personality & logical test upfront
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.