Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us:
As a Reporting Specialist, you will support our organization bringing financial data to live with the help of technology through functional analysis, data modelling, and creation of visualisations in dashboards and reports.
Are you passionate about Technology and Finance? Do you consider yourself as being structured, yet creative at the same time? If you enjoy problem-solving, functional and financial data analysis, and know how to see the big picture while still paying attention to details, this function is what you are looking for.
As a Reporting Specialist, you will be in direct contact with our local Business Units Controllers, and Reporting functions across North South Europe. You will act as the “go-to” person for all financial reporting matters. As part of the Central Finance department, you will be working in close collaboration with our Controlling Team, under the supervision of the Reporting Country lead.
Your assignment will therefore contain the following tasks:
- Produce functional analysis for new reporting and dashboarding development
- Support in monthly release of our Reporting Suite
- Collaborate with the Business Units to identify ways to improve, and optimize reports
- Collaborate with other countries, to define a state of the art Reporting Suite
- Produce ad/hoc reports at the request of C-level
- Provide day-to-day support to all finance teams, and Business Units
- Structure and document procedures on extract of data, and running reports.
Let’s talk about you:
- You have a Master in business economics/finance or a master degree in any other relevant field
- You have a previous experience in finance reporting, controlling, or Audit
- You are an expert with MS Office pack such as Excel
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA (CO & FI), Sidecar and Analysis for Office reporting is an asset
- Knowledge of Tableau, Qlik, Power BI or any other visualization technology is a plus
- You have the drive to challenge and solve problems
- You are structured, and process minded
- You have strong written & verbal communication skills
- You demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on attitude with an excellent attention to detail
- You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of the other national language (Fr or NL)
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to all business units, enabling them to achieve their ambitions. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
Our Finance team manages all internal and external finance related matters including credit control, accounts payable & cash management, statutory accounting and financial controlling.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.