Professional Training Schemes 2022-2023 (ACA/ACCA/CFA/ADIT)
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to train for a Professional Qualification in either our Nicosia or Limassol offices, in one of our business service lines: Assurance, Consulting, Tax and Strategy and Transactions.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Strong Bachelor‘s degree from a reputable University with grades:
- 7.5/10 University of Cyprus & Greek Universities
- 2:1 UK Universities
- 3.5/4 Universities from United States
- 3.5/4 Other Local Private Universities
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Skills and attributes for success:
- A high standard of spoken and written Greek and English is essential.
- Knowledge of the Russian language will be favourably considered.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team working skills with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to high quality results and accuracy.
- Ideally, you will also have:
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
What we look for:
- Self-motivated individuals who are looking to develop a career in a professional services organization.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
What working at EY offers:
EY offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career both inside and outside Cyprus.
As a global leader in Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions and Tax, we are using the finance products, expertise and systems we have developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we will make our goal to be the best employer, a reality.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.