Financial Reporting Analyst
About the company
A newly created role within the Finance team, with our client who is a well established leading insurance company.
About the job
- You will be preparing month-end closing journals and management accounts
- You will be preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations, quarterly and yearly reporting to head office
- You will assist in annual audit, reviewing of accounting and reporting processes
- You will provide support to the Finance team in various initiatives, including participating in IFRS 17 project
Skills and Experience required
- Diploma/Professional qualification in Accounting or in any related discipline
- At least 4 years of financial reporting/accounting experience in the insurance industry
- Someone experience in preparing monthly journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- In order to succeed, you should be meticulous, a strong team player, and possess a positive work attitude
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim at +65 6510 1365.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1435181 )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM's regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.