Credit & Structured Products Officer
Independent and possessing more than twenty years' experience in its field, alterDomus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds, as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our current staff of 3,300 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services globally across 35 offices. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mind-set.
Alter Domus is currently seeking a new Credit & Structured Product Officer to join our Credit & Structured Products team at our Cork, Ireland office.
- Verify all the components of deal administration of a CLO / bank loan fund: cash reconciliation, settlement of trades (loan/bonds) and cash ledger maintenance
- Calculate various portfolio statistics, ratios and thresholds for use in hypothetical trading scenarios and periodic reporting
- Use proprietary system to allocate a collateral pool’s payments to various bondholders, swap counterparties, and investment managers
- Responsible for developing value added partnerships with clients to assist in deliverables and improving process and techniques to improve efficiency and delivery
- Responsible for ongoing transaction deliverables where applicable for Product
- Liaise with business partners (Technology, Legal, Compliance, Relationship Management) to ensure highest client service levels
- Ability to converse confidently with asset managers
- Provide innovative client solutions
- Candidates should have between two to five years of experience within Structured Products
- Strives for high standards of delivery to clients
- Will generate ideas for improvement based on previous experience
- Ability to work with team members
- Communicates (verbally and through written work) information in a clear and concise manner
- Will manage stakeholders’ expectations with regards to delivery, escalating concerns as appropriate
- Understands and applies control and risk and governance frameworks consistently
- Is financially mindful of personal impact on this business
- Acts with integrity
- Trustworthy team member who considers those around them
WHAT WE OFFER:
Alter Domus offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.