Senior Associate - Accounting & Reporting
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance– whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
- Assist and support the Client Accounting team in delivery of services to clients of TMF group. Ensuring that services are delivered in accordance with established processes and work procedures and in compliance with TMF policies and Internal Control requirements.
- Ensure that service timelines, quality, effectiveness and efficiency and continuously improved in the Client Accounting and Tax Services.
- Part of the Client Accounting and Tax Services team to meet and exceed service standards expected through structured training and on the job coaching provided.
- To backup, assist with and perform Client Accounting and Tax Services tasks.
- University degree in accounting or business administration or equivalent.
- Applicants with ongoing courses on Chartered or Certified Professional Accountant or equivalent are encouraged to apply.
- More than 2 years’ experience in accounting function including 1 year experience working in an accounting firm (experience working in outsourced accounting Services is desirable).
- Experience in an MYOB systems work environment or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English with good communication skill.
- External experience in a shared service or business process outsourcing engagement will be an added advantage.
- Experience working in a MNC or Malaysian Public listed company.
What’s in it for you?
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation (LRT & Monorail)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
Applications close: 31 Aug 2022 Singapore Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.