AMS Client Service Expert, Hybrid, Senior Associate
Client Service Senior Specialist who will provide proactive management of Asset Manager relationships, through regular service review and professional and timely communication with business units and clients.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
As AMS Client Service Expert you will
- Be responsible for maintenance of accurate records of research, follow up and client interaction.
- Initiate communication to clients on complex asset servicing matters.
- Liaise with the internal service teams to solve enquiries raised and collaborate to build a cohesive service delivery model. Identifiy the need for escalation of issues.
- Ensure all relevant regulation & internal procedures are completed and adhered to.
- Ensure Alignment on market industry changes and trends.
- Monitor volumes and allocate resources accordingly.
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior; ensuring staff accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Provide coaching, guidance and support to staff on technical, professional and client issues.
- Develop and communicate a clear picture of team goals and approaches to business, based on a clear understanding of client requirements.
- Perform and/or monitor quality and internal controls for all team deliverables.
- Provide inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high risk asset servicing functions.
- Support Asset Managers trading in multiple instruments and products.
- Daily Market Trade Settlement Reporting – Mitigate risk by managing settlement of trade and cash exposure.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Team player attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business related degree.
- Min. 2 + years of financial services experience, preferably with accounting and custody exposure, and knowledge of financial market activities and transactions.
- Previous experience in asset management services or investment management services would be an advantage.
- Former Client service experience would be an advantage.
- CIMA/CFA accreditation would be an advantage.
- Very good working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent English skills.
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street:
What we do.State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.