Jr. Tax Client Income Reconciliation Analyst
The aim is to perform data cleansing tasks which will enable Citi to provide market-leading customer tax reporting to clients of the Private Bank. Employee will be responsible for review, investigation, and data enhancement of securities transactions and related calculations.
This position supports the clients positive experience by high quality level of support for tax reporting. The person will act as a tax data quality analyst to support CPB Tax DQ Team.
The successful candidate will work under the direction of a Team Manager and will be expected to investigate exception events, understand the nature of the event, and perform system inputs to enable a robust dataset from which high-quality reporting can be derived.
- Responsible for transactions review and calculations in order to prepare proper financial data for tax reporting purposes
- Prepare calculations in Excel
- Investigate and resolve Tax Data Quality discrepancies
- Supporting co-workers in solving problems and assuring continuity of provided service
- Ability to proactively cooperate with senior staff in order to resolve complex financial data integrity issues
- Ensuring all existing and potential issues are escalated appropriately and in a timely manner
- The role involves working in close partnership with Operations, Technology, and the business
- At least 2 years of professional experience preferable in Client Reporting, Corporate Action, Settlement, Fund Accounting or other related functions
- Knowledge about financial instruments
- Understanding of the nature of work within banking operations
- Analytical background in the financial services industry with some operational experience will be an advantage
- Effective Time management and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Good command of English both written and spoke
- Certificate in banking or finance would be beneficial CIMA, CISP, ACCA, CFA etc.
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economy, Tax Management or any other equivalent
- Competitive salary connected with annual salary review and discretionary annual performance bonus
- Management supporting balanced and agile work (flexible working hours, home office)
- Social benefits (private healthcare, award winning pension scheme, multisport, life insurance, holiday allowance, anniversary program, competitive maternity and paternity scheme)
- Structured onboarding process and extensive training offering (e.g. including Udemy, Degreed)
- Discounts on Citi Handlowy products (bank account, credit cards, loans etc.)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic, supportive and diverse environment – including multiple affinity and social networks & voluntary activities to engage with
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.