Business Analyst (Financial Services) Associate, Technology Consulting
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are the only professional services organisation who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services Consulting and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including banking and capital markets, insurance and wealth & asset management, we provide integrated consulting, assurance, tax and transaction services.
EY’s consulting professionals bring a wealth of experience in working with major financial institutions to align their operating model and infrastructure to business strategy. We assemble the right multi-disciplinary teams, use consistent and proven global methodologies and tools, and draw on the full breadth of EY’s global network, to deliver value and trusted advice to the clients.
Our key service offerings cover business and technology strategy & transformation, customer and distribution effectiveness, operations, shared services / outsourcing support, performance management, program advisory, enterprise intelligence, risk management and regulatory change.
Your key responsibilities
The team works collaboratively with our clients to address critical issues brought on by current global changes i.e. regulatory changes, globalization, advances in technology, competition and changing demands of their customers.
The team manages engagements with the support of Financial Services and Consulting resources across all aspects of design, analysis and delivery of Financial Services solutions. You will support the implementation and delivery of quality deliverables, working and communicating effectively with the engagement team and client’s team to ensure exceptional performance.
Skills and attributes for success
- Good understanding of economic or market issues and the ability to interpret their impact on clients
- Possess strong interpersonal and teaming skills
- Leverage technology to continually learn, improve service delivery and maintain our leading-edge best practices
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
To qualify for the role you must have
- Academic background in Engineering, IT, Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Consulting skills, functional and technical knowledge of Aladdin Blackrock / eFront, SimCorp Dimension, Temenos WealthSuite and Avaloq platforms are an added bonus
- Track record dealing with senior stakeholders and adapting to demanding environments
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in digital user experience or product design
- Experience in agile delivery methodologies, e.g. sprints, product backlogs, user stories
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory aspects of WAM industry
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer you:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.