Internal Audit Data Analytics Associate
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work alongside the Data Analytics lead to develop analytics/ dashboards and insights within Internal Audit.
- Be Data Curious - Analyze large and complex data sets to produce compelling insights and identify trends and outliers.
- Work with the Data Analytics lead and other stakeholders to establish project objectives
- Define detailed requirements including business rules and data acquisition needs
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop user-friendly dashboards and visualizations tools
- Develop processes and scripts to Extract/ Transform and Load (ETL) data
- Maintain strong client focus by building strong relationships with Firm-wide stakeholders and identify opportunities to utilize data analytics solutions and tools in Internal Audit
- Bachelors (or higher) degree in Business Informatics, Information Technology/ Computing/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ or related fields
- 3-5 years of experience in related field of data analysis or risk management and risk identification in a professional services or banking and capital markets firm
- Certifications in Tableau/ CISA/ CISSP/ Python etc. would be an advantage
- Extensive experience developing dashboards in Tableau and QlikView
- Experience using SQL/ Python etc. to create complex queries for extracting and analyzing data
- Familiarity with database design concepts
- Experience in Internal Audit banking and capital markets would be an advantage
- Ability to translate complex technical data concepts and language into business context
- Working understanding of data protection and data sensitivity rules and best practices
- Experience working with global teams preferred
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Extensive experience developing dashboards in Tableau and QlikView would be an advantage
About Morgan Stanley:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.