MY - Accounting IT System Consultant/Functional Consultant
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
Deloitte's Assurance and Advisory provide audit, accounting and regulatory advice, attest and attest-related services. Using robust audit tools, resources and methodology, our professionals work closely with clients to deliver high-quality services and solutions. We also advise clients in areas such as initial public offerings, internal controls, International Financial Reporting Standards, US GAAP and regulatory compliance.
You will perform a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. Given the many opportunities to work with different engagement teams and managers, you learn to collaborate very fast. As you progress, we train and assign you to different aspects of the engagement.
- Hands on experience and implementation of Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Finance modules.
- Must have good working knowledge of other areas like Intercompany transactions, Revenue Management, Fixed Assets and CRM Processes.
- Must have the ability to gather requirements, configure and recommend functional solutions.
- A good knowledge of NetSuite SuiteSuccess and One Implementation Methodology & Deliverables. Proficient in Saved Searches, Managing custom fields, forms, records, workflows, searching and reporting, and user roles to support business requirements.
- Ability to work and coordinate in a dynamic NetSuite team both onsite and offsite, to provide support for testing, project team and end-user training.
- Excellent presentation, communications, listening and negotiating skills with key stakeholders.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution
- 5-7 years of Oracle NetSuite full life cycle implementation experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting or Management Information Systems
- Master's degree or post graduate coursework preferred
- 5+ years in application systems consulting
- 1+ years in pre-sales consulting
- Certified NetSuite ERP Consultant is preferred
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Products
- Consulting experience in common industry standard business practices, such as ERP, CRM or Ecommerce
- Expert with effective implementation of an ERP, CRM or Ecommerce Solution
- Experience with software in a SaaS environment
- Vertical Experience reference-Software Vertical for this position
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.