MY - Audit & Assurance - Senior Director (Kuala Lumpur)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
As an Audit Senior Director, you will lead a team of proven professionals dedicated to this sector and our specialist knowledge and expertise enables us to provide our clients with insights into marketplace developments and global opportunities.
You are expected to:
- Direct and coach team members
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage project economics from budgeting through to reporting
- Assist in the preparation of Audit Findings Report for presentation to the Audit Committee or management
- Meet the portfolio size and revenue targets
- Manage ad-hoc projects
- Have an understanding of key financial processes in an organisation and the typical risks associated with these processes
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Directors across our Firm are expected to:
- Lead and act as an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels, whilst continuously promoting a sense of loyalty and energizes others to act.
- Build and sustain a high performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Continuously develop and deliver bold and innovative solutions that differentiates Deloitte.
- Develop and sustain long-term, trust-based relationships with stakeholders, clients and team
- Communicates strategic direction effectively, to excite people around the vision and goals and aligns diverse teams to achieve success.
- Manage the sustainable development of a strong pipeline of talent for current and future success, by driving a talent experience that differentiates Deloitte.
- Lead behavioral and cultural change through a supportive, collaborative and highly inclusive environment where team members feels supported, respected and engaged
- A member of MIA/MICPA/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA Australia or equivalent
- Have at least 15 years or more relevant statutory audit experience in a professional practice
- Have at least 5 years of experience as a Director
- Proven track records in Audit Assurance with good time and resource management
- You should have good communication and people management skills besides the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Audit experience in well-established professional services firms will be an added advantage
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of commercial issues facing business in this sector
- Effective day-to-day management of clients; building and maintaining client relationships is crucial
- Strong oral and written communication skiils, including presentation skills
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.