AD/D - Anti-Money Laundering (Petaling Jaya)
KPMG Forensic offers robust, practical advice, helping our clients dealing with:
- Fraud, misconduct and corruption investigations
- Commercial disputes advisory and litigation support
- Digital evidence recovery
- Regulatory compliance
- Anti-money laundering & sanctions services
- Intellectual property and contract governance
- Fraud risk management and fraud detection
KPMG Forensic aims to provide our clients with the tools and services they need to keep on top of the major risks they face.
- Work with the team to provide high-quality, professional day-to-day execution of compliance or internal control engagements and projects in line with the Firm’s risk management practices for clients across wide range industries.
- To champion technical expertise and provide robust and value-added advice to clients
- Support Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) compliance reviews, health checks and KYC remediation engagements and take responsibility for supervising the engagement team.
- Lead the team in overall AML and Sanctions related engagements such as gap assessments, compliance monitoring, delivering AML trainings, developing or enhancing AML policies and procedures for clients and performing system validations.
- To contribute to client service teams as a high-level technical expert to strengthen design and delivery of solution. To lead key client relationships.
- Assist with the opportunity / engagement management process; from proposal preparation, budgeting, completing risk management formalities and reporting.
- Perform engagement planning, scheduling, coordination and administration of engagements as well as ensuring execution of work as per the agreed scope of work.
- Identify control / performance improvement opportunities for clients and communicate findings to the person in charge of the project.
- Produce quality working papers and assist in drafting reports.
- Maintain professional and positive client interaction and relationships.
- Assist in marketing activities and in developing the Forensic practice.
- Contribute to personal and overall team development, through staying up-to-date with AML related news and regulatory developments.
- To contribute to the identification, development and management of talent across service line.
- To develop and generate new business for the service line and the firm. To develop and sustainable client relationships for the service line and the firm.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; Economics; Finance; Business Administration; Financial Risk Management, Law or any other equivalent qualifications
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in advisory firm (Big 4, mid-tier or general consultancy) or working experience in Compliance/AML (managing the overall AML/CFT framework) in a Financial Institution / Regulatory Body.
- Sound technical knowledge of AML/CFT and Sanctions.
- Demonstrate good analytical and problem-solving skills, experienced in managing projects, self-motivated and possess an inquisitive mind.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, technical and business writing and presentation skills
- Computer skills is a must, specially well versed with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must have CAMS / ICA or an advanced AML Certification
Familiarity with AML Solutions, Fraud Risk Management Solutions, Data Analytics, and any Programming Languages is an added advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia